United States of America

A foreign citizen seeking to enter the United States must first obtain a U.S. visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document issued by the traveler’s home country.

The visitor visa is for people who are visiting the United States for a short period of time for business, pleasure, or medical treatment. The visitor’s visa is typically issued to travelers who are consulting with business associates, attending scientific, educational, professional, or business conventions/conferences, settling an estate, or negotiating contracts.

Nigerian citizens must pay a visa issuance fee, also known as a reciprocity fee, for all approved nonimmigrant visa applications. The reciprocity fee is in addition to the nonimmigrant visa application fee, which is paid by all applicants at the time of application, and must be paid in cash at the US Embassy or Consulate General.

The interview waiver “Drop Box” application process at the US Embassy and Consulate in Nigeria has been suspended as of May 14, 2019.

You will be required to schedule an appointment with the US embassy. Prior to your interview, we will prepare you for what to expect and provide you with a list of documents you will need to bring with you on the day of the interview.

Until further notice, all applicants must schedule regular appointments.



Visa Services we offer In

United States of America

Tourist Visa

This is the visa intended for a short stay in the US and for tourist. The visa's validity period ranges from one to four years. You must persuade the consular officer in order to obtain this visa.

Maternity Visa

This visa category is for Nigerians who want to visit the United States to seek medical services such as doctor consultations, surgery, fertility treatment, cancer, pre/post natal care, orthopaedic care, and so on. This visa is available to anyone, whether they already have a US visa or not. If you have a visa, you can still use our medical services at the port of entry.

Visa for Conference in the United State of America

Do you have a conference you want to attend or you are planning to attend in the Us. This visa category is for you. You will be required to pay the conference fee or its equivalent before u go for the interview

Student Visa

This visa is intended for anyone who wishes to study in the United States of America as an undergraduate or postgraduate student. The visa's validity ranges from 6-48 months, depending on the type of program you intend to attend.

With us, you have the highest chance of getting your visa accepted since our experts are only a tap away.

For more information view FAQs

Visa Consultation Request

You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. We invite you to provide feedback or contact with questions.